Meet Orange County's largest winery and San Juan Capistrano's best restaurant
Located in historic downtown San Juan Capistrano, Rancho Capistrano Winery has quickly become the city' s town center. Locals and tourists alike gather to enjoy our fine wines that we craft from some of the words finest grapes.
Head winemaker Kylie Huffman has skillfully crafted many familiar varietals (and a few unique ones), into a beautiful medley of fine wines. To date we have offered over 50 different wines and are constantly rolling out new offerings.
In 2017 Rancho Capistrano Winery was the winner of a record 10 "Best of San Juan Capistrano" awards by the San Juan Capistrano dispatch. The awards were based on voting from local readers and were announced February 10th, 2017. Along with several "best of" awards, Rancho Capistrano Winery received the prestigious Best Over All Restaurant award. We urge you to come try Chef Adrian de La Torre's creations on your next visit to San Juan Capistrano.
26755 Verdugo St
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Our Wine Clubs
Love wine? You should consider joining Rancho Capistrano Winery's wine clubs.
Rancho Capistrano Winery Monthly Pick-Up Club
Members of our pick up club receive two bottles a month of either red, mixed or white wines. Members also receive additional discounts and some added bonuses including:
- 15% off additional wine purchased
- 25% off cases
- 10% off RCW retail items
- A complimentary glass of wine for themselves and a guest (restrictions may apply)
- Exclusive invitations to monthly members only pick-up parties. RSVP is recommended, space is limited and may sell out. Our party's feature snacks and live entertainment on the patio and a chance to try some of our newest releases as an added bonus.
- And More!
For information on the wine club contact our club manager Amanda Chisam at 949.481.6682 or email her at WineClub@RanchoCapistranoWinery.com
RCW's Four Seasons Estate Grown Founders Wine Club
(Available for Shipping Only)
Each shipment includes:
- Two bottles of three different varietals that reflect the season to come.
- Six bottles quarterly with a flat rate shipping fee on club orders.
- Over the year each member will receive a total of 12 different varietals.
- Receive 15% off all additional wine bottle purchases,
- Receive 25% off cases
- Receive 10% of RCW Retail
- Complimentary tastings for yourself and guest.
Call (949) 481–6682 from 11a – 10p daily,
Reservations required for parties of 8 or more.
The winery would love to host your special event. From small gatherings of friends to 50th birthday celebrations to a beautiful 200 person wedding, Rancho Capistrano Winery can make you event a truly memorable experience.
For information on parties of 15 to 50 please contact Michele Sutherland at Events@ranchocapistranowinery.com. Larger parties and wedding inquiries should go to Jessica Ruddy at Jessica@ranchocapistranowinery,com.